Join Test-Bug Bounty Program.
The purpose of the Security Vulnerability Reward Program is to ensure the security of the Miniswap system. Before the product goes online, the majority of community security experts will provide a channel. If potential security issues or threats to our system are discovered, they will receive our grant Security bug rewards.
Security Vulnerability Reward Details
Severity of bugs will be assessed under the CVSS Risk Rating scale, as follows:
|Risk Rating||Reward (with solution)||Reward (without solution)|
|Critical（9.0-10.0）||2000000 MINI||1000000 MINI|
|High（7.0-8.9）||400000 MINI||200000 MINI|
|Medium（4.0-6.9）||80000 MINI||40000 MINI|
|Low（0.1-3.9）||40000 MINI||20000 MINI|
Security bug reward rules
1. Please contact Miniswap Bug Bounty official email: bugbounty@MiniSwap.org.The bug bounty rewards are sent on a first-come/first-served basis. Repeated reports would not be rewarded.
2. Miniswap will query the internal database to check for same bug report. If the bug is already reported, we will notify the reporter and provide evidence information. If the reported problem does not exist in the internal database, and the content of the report is logically valid, Miniswap will reply to confirm that a valid report has been received, and start verification of the bug.
3. If Miniswap gp through the bug discovery process according to the detail ed information of the report, and found that the problem does not exist or the bug report was invalid, Miniswap will inform the reporter of the verification results and confirm with the reporter.
4. Miniswap will start to fix the bugs that have been confirmed and complete the update deployment. After all, Miniswap will notify the reporter and issue the corresponding reward.
5. Miniswap will update the internal database at the end. Updating closing status and processing results.
6. Miniswap Team reserves the right of final interpretation.